Signs your dog is aging
- Chatty Cathy – if your dog have been chattering a lot lately more than usual. It could indicate that he/she is experiencing some pain like arthritis. Not that your dog is being extra social.
- Nighttime Restlessness – In this case your dog maybe experiencing hearing or vision loss and having trouble sleeping at night
- Inappropriate Elimination – Before you tell Fido he’s a bad boy, realize that it maybe due to losing control of his bladder or a decrease in mobility.
- Unprovoked Aggression – As your dog’s senses decrease, he may become scared easily when someone enters his personal space.
- Tiredness – If your dog been up all night in pain or having urges to go to the bathroom a lot, he’ll be exhausted come morning.
- Mourning a loss – If your pet have recently lost their 4-legged sibling, bestie, or 2 legged loved one this could be the reason why your dog is demonstrating these signs.
tip: discuss with your vet if your dog is showing these signs.