- House soiling
- Not eating
- Destructive (tearing up clothes/furniture)
tip- if your pet is soiling your home a good bit, consult with vet to make sure it isn’t other health issues.
How to eliminate anxiety
- In-home pet care service- hire a pro (like us) to spend time with your fur baby when you can’t be home.
- Adopt- If you only have one furry kid, consider adopting another to keep him/her company but only if you can afford another mouth to feed.
- Keep him comfy- rotate toys so he’ll have some busy work and throw in a treat dispenser to give him something to look forward to through the day.
- Call home- leave a voice message on your answering machine to your pooch, hearing your voice will brighten his day.
tip: if you’re interested in learning more about how NOLAs Finest Pet Care can help your canine with separation anxiety, leave us a message below.