Halloween doesn’t have to be just for the kids. There are all sorts of ways to make this night pet friendly, with just a little creativity there are no limits to how much fun Woofie can have.
A Howl-o-ween Party
Invite all your fur babies friends over to have a rocking Howl-o-ween party filled with pet treats, games and anything dog related. Listed are some pawesome ideas for your party.
- Treat Bobbing– Get a couple of bowls of water and throw in some doggie treats.
- Costume Competition– The pooch that’s rocking the best costume wins a chew toy.
- Howl-o-ween hunt– Before your guest arrive, hide treats and toys around your house or yard so the pups can find them.
- Trick and Treat– Each pet must perform a trick in order to get a treat.
- Games– Raid your local pet store
What fun ideas can you come up with? Share below.